Friday, October 11, 2013

how I brought my husband closer!

Just posted this elsewhere....wdjc asked how can you grow closer to your spouse? In my experience these things have made all the difference.... My husband and I began praying each morning and night, also we read a chapter of the bible together each morning. We also do bible study as a family w the kids ( tho I do sometimes skip this one to get a few moments to myself) 3,4 nights a week and we have date night twice a month. We pray daily for one another. Prayer for my husband has become very important and has changed my life. Your first ministry is your spouse! Never say "im too tired" or " not tonight" in the bedroom. Sex is part of your ministry to your spouse and brings you closer together. Also don't ask for or initiate sex if the other is clearly tired, sick,etc. Do something wonderful for your spouse each day. Never go to bed or leave one another angry. Pray scripture, for there to be unity, same mindset , forgiving. Eph 4:32. Wives, RESPECT your husband even when it may be difficult or undeserving..ask Lord to help you see him as God sees him, what he shall become. Husbands LOVE your wives as Christ loved the church. Love should be unconditional not rewards for good behavior. Also Learn you cannot change them, only God can, all you can change is yourself and your reaction to them! ♡♥♡ 

No comments:

Post a Comment